The most important thing about goals is having one, says a famous quote. Having a goal is an easy thing, accomplishing it is also easy if you are always successful. But, only a few people have such luck of being successful in every step they take towards their goal. The key here is to stay motivated no matter what the situation is.
Everyone struggles with motivation at some point in their lives, whether it is for health, relationship or career. But, instead of seeking motivation from external factors, we should consider seeking it inside ourselves. You can be self-motivated too. Motivation helps us to see the light at the end of a dark tunnel.
There are several factors of motivation, but it is not always money. For example in Maslows theory of needs, it is explained that first basic needs are to be fulfilled, then an individual can move on to higher levels of motivation.
You can stay motivated by the following ways too. We have found out full-proof ways proven by psychologists for you:
1. Write down your goals: Writing down your goals and sticking it to a place where you can view it most of the time can help you a lot. They help you to keep focus towards your goals. But, be clear and specific with your writings as they are a reminder and they help you track your progress.
2. Minimize your Distractions: Find your priorities, when you are clear about your priorities, no distractions and time-eaters can waste your time. Disorganized schedules and work desks lead to distractions.
3. Break down your Goals: Breaking your goals into smaller achievable ones can help you a lot. You will feel motivated as you achieve them. This makes big tasks look more achievable.
4. Keep the Big picture in Mind: If you are not able to concentrate, visualize the big picture. Visualize the goal and visualize that you have achieved it, it will give you positive energy and enthusiasm to start fresh.
5. Be Consistent: Take a consistent step every day toward your goals. Being consistent will take you a step further toward your goal every day.