Prepare a Decision Table for following problem:
§ A Cheque is presented at a Bank. The cashier has to decide what to do with the cheque. The rules state that On presentation of a cheque is required to ensure that there are sufficient funds in the account to meet the amount specified and to check that are there exist no reasons why the cheque should not be honoured. Those cheques accepted and which are of outstation are charged a handling fee, otherwise a charge at standard rates will be made.
University has the following criteria for deciding whether or not to admit a student for its graduate school.
· Admit a student who has undergraduate grades of B or better, has test scores of the admission tests of over 550 and has grade average of B or Better for past two years. Also admit if overall grade average is less than B but the last two years average is B or better and the test scores is over 550. Admit on probation if the overall and last two years grades are B or better and test score is 550 or less. Admit on probation if overall grades are B or better. And test score is above 550 but last two year’s grade averages are below B. Also Admit on probation if overall grade average are less than B and test score is 550 or less,but grade for past 2 years are B or better. Refuse to admit all other.
A Company provides the loan facility to its employees with the following criteria
· If employee, permanent, married and service tenure more than 10 years loan amount Rs. 1,00,000/- if service tenure less than equal to 10 years loan amount Rs. 80,000/-
· If employee, permanent, unmarried and service tenure more than 10 years loan amount Rs. 6,000/- if service tenure less than equal to 10 years loan amount Rs. 40,000/-.
· For temporary employee loan amount is Rs. 30,000/- irrespective of service tenure and marital status.
· For Consultant loan amount is Rs. 50,000/- if service tenure is over 5 years else no loan is permitted.